|Location||Oxford, Alabama, USA|
|Opening date||August 1970|
|Developer||James A. Grimmer|
|No. of stores and services||Approx. 70|
|No. of anchor tenants||4|
|Total retail floor area||720,000 square feet (67,000 m2)|
|No. of floors||1|
The Quintard Mall is an enclosed shopping mall located in Oxford, Alabama, United States. Opened in 1970 and expanded in 2000, it has 720,000 square feet (67,000 m2) of retail space. Quintard Mall's anchor stores are Dillard's, J.C. Penney and Sears. The mall also has a movie theatre, AmStar 12 Cinemas.
Quintard Mall was developed by James A. Grimmer and opened in August 1970. At that time, the mall included thirty-two inline tenants and two anchor stores: J.C. Penney and Britt's Department Store, the department store division of J.J. Newberry. The Britt's store was closed in the early 1980s and replaced with Sears, which expanded the Britt's building in 1997.
Expansion plans were first announced in the mid-1990s. These plans were complicated by the presence of Snow Creek, a drainage ditch which had to be covered so that the mall expansion could be built over it, and it took the developer seven years to satisfy all of the environmental permits. Also, the originally-planned third anchor, Gayfers, was acquired by Dillard's in 1998, further delaying the construction of mall expansion. The expanded wing finally opened in 2000, featuring Dillard's as well as a food court and movie theater. Goody's was added in 2006, and liquidated in early 2009 when the chain closed. The store reopened in March 2010.
- "Leasing Information". Quintard Mall. Retrieved May 27, 2010.
- Dube, Kathryn (May 2001). "Ten years and $40 million later, Alabama mall gets expansion". Shopping Centers Today. Retrieved May 26, 2010.
- Whisenhunt, Dan (June 17, 2009). "Quintard Mall: Exciting news is coming soon". The Anniston Star. Retrieved December 2, 2009.
- Douglas, Patricia A. (October 22, 2000). "Dillard's opening kicks off Quintard Mall expansion". The Daily Home. Retrieved May 26, 2010.
- Jordan, Rob (July 28, 2005). "Quintard Mall shoppers to see changes in 2006". The Anniston Star. Retrieved May 26, 2010.
- Mildrum, Graham (January 9, 2009). "Goody's stores begin liquidation today". The Anniston Star. Retrieved May 26, 2010.
- "Goody's Grand Opening". Quintard Mall. March 24, 2010. Retrieved May 26, 2010.