From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quinto (fifth) may refer to:
- Quinto (Ponce), a barrio in the municipality of Ponce, Puerto Rico
- Quinto, Switzerland, a municipality in the canton of Ticino
- Quinto, Spain, a municipality in the province of Zaragoza
- Quinto, Italy:
- Quinto, the smallest of the conga drums used in the music of Cuba
- Quinto, a five-digit numbers game offered by the Pennsylvania Lottery
- Zachary Quinto, an American actor
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.