From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quirinus may refer to:
- Quirinus, a Roman god
- Saint Quirinus (disambiguation), several different saints with the name Quirinus
- Quirinus Kuhlmann (1651–1689), German poet and mystic
- Quirinus Quirrell, a fictional teacher in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Italian variants are:
- Andrea Quirini, Venetian admiral
- Angelo Maria Quirini or Querini, Italian Cardinal
- Elisabetta Querini or Quirini, Dogaressa of Venice
- Girolamo Quirini, the Patriarch of Venice
- Matteo Quirini, leader in battle of Curzola
- Querini Stampalia (disambiguation), family name
- Quirinius, Roman aristocrat, Governor of Syria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quirinus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.