"Quisqueya" is a supposedly Taíno language name to mean Mother of all Lands, used for the entire island of Hispaniola in the Caribbean region (along with Ayiti and Bohio), but mostly adopted by the eastern nation of the Dominican Republic. This name and its demonym "quisqueyano" may refer to:
- Quisqueya, Dominican Republic, a municipality of the San Pedro de Macorís province
- Estadio Quisqueya, a baseball stadium in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Quisqueyano, person of Dominican descent
- Quisqueyano Christian Democratic Party
- Quisqueya (orchid), a genus of Laeliinae
- Quisqueya, a beer brewed by Cervecería Vegana
- Quisqueya Heights or Washington Heights, Manhattan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.