"Quisqueya"or "Kiskeya" is a name in the Taíno language to mean Mother of all Lands, for the entire island of Hispaniola (Haiti and the Dominican Republic) in the Caribbean region, used on both sides of the island but is mostly adopted by the eastern nation of the Dominican Republic. This name and its demonym "quisqueyano" may refer to:
- Quisqueya, Dominican Republic, a municipality of the San Pedro de Macorís province
- Estadio Quisqueya, a baseball stadium in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Quisqueyano, person of Dominican descent
- Quisqueyano Christian Democratic Party
- Quisqueya (orchid), a genus of Laeliinae
- Quisqueya, a beer brewed by Cervecería Vegana
- Quisqueya Heights or Washington Heights, Manhattan
- Tele Quisqueya, a television station located in Saint-Marc, Haiti
- Université Quisqueya, a University in Haiti
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quisqueya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.