From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quisqueya may refer to:
- Quisqueya, Dominican Republic, a municipality of the San Pedro de Macorís province
- Quisqueya (orchid), a genus of Laeliinae
- Quisqueya, supposingly a Taíno name to mean Mother of all Lands, used for the entire island of Hispaniola in the Caribbean region (along with Ayiti and Bohio), but mostly adopted by the eastern nation of the Dominican Republic.
- Aerovías Quisqueyana, an airline from the Dominican Republic during the 1960s and 1970s
- Quisqueya, a beer brewed by Cervecería Vegana
- Estadio Quisqueya, a baseball stadium in Santo Domingo
- Quisqueya Heights or Washington Heights, Manhattan
- Quisqueyano, person of Dominican descent
- Quisqueyano Christian Democratic Party
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.