From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quito may refer to:
- San Francisco de Quito, the capital city of Ecuador and the seat of the Quito canton.
- Quito Canton, a canton in the province of Pichincha, Ecuador.
- Municipality of Quito, the governing body of the city of Quito and the canton that shares its name.
- Deportivo Quito, an Ecuadorian professional football club
- Quito, an unincorporated community in Mississippi
- Quito Square, a public square in Bucharest, Romania
- Río Quito, a town and municipality in Choco Department, Colombia
- Quito, the name of a track on The Mountain Goats album We Shall All Be Healed
- Quito, the nickname of André Raposo, a Brazilian water polo player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.