From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up quota in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikisource has the text of the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica article Quota.|
Quota may refer to: numerical goals
- Import quota, a type of trade restriction
- Poundage quota, a quantitative limit on the amount of a commodity that can be marketed
- Production quota, a numerical goal for the production of a good
- Sales quota, a minimum sales goal for a set time span
- Tariff-rate quota, a type of trade restriction
- Quota share, distribution of a quota amongst individual entities.
- Screen quotas, policy that enforces a minimum number of domestic films in the theater.
- Ticket quota, target outputs for police forces.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.