From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quraysh or Quraish (also transliterated as Quresh, Qurrish, Qurish, Qirsh, Quraysh, Qureshi, Koreish and Coreish) may refer to:
- Quraysh tribe, the dominant tribe of Mecca upon the appearance of the religion of Islam
- Quraysh (sura), the 106th chapter of the Qur'an
- Quraishi, a family name that originates from Arabs. Reference: Qureshi Family Information
- Qureshian, a town of Mianwali District in Province of Punjab, Pakistan
- Al-Qurayshi, a village in western central Yemen
- Quraish, Iran, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Quresh has origin from Kaurawa Mahabharat. They are family of soldiers of kaurav.