From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Röntgen)
Röntgen or Roentgen may refer to:
- Roentgen (unit), unit of measurement for ionizing radiation, named after Wilhelm Röntgen
- Wilhelm Röntgen (1845–1923), German physicist, discoverer of X-rays
- Abraham Roentgen (1711–1793), German cabinetmaker
- David Roentgen (1743–1807), German cabinetmaker, son of Abraham Roentgen
- Heinrich Röntgen (1787–1813), German explorer
- Julius Röntgen (1855–1932), German-Dutch composer of classical music
- Kevin Roentgen, musician, singer with American rock band Orson
- Roentgen (album), by Japanese singer Hyde
- Röntgen rays, alternative name for X-rays
- Roentgenium, chemical element, Atomic Number 111 (previously unununium)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.