|Full name||Rémi Maréval|
|Date of birth||24 February 1983|
|Place of birth||Domont, France|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Maccabi Tel Aviv|
|2010–2012||S.V. Zulte Waregem||40||(6)|
|2014–||Maccabi Tel Aviv||1||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15 February 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Rémi Maréval began his career at the age of 14 in the youth from US Chantilly and signed for Ligue 2 team AS Beauvais in the summer of 2001. After two and a half years with AS Beauvais where he played 38 games and scored one goal, Maréval signed for Oldham Athletic A.F.C. in January 2004. In 2004, after half a year in England with Oldham Athletic F.C., he returned to France signing for GFCO Ajaccio. After a successful season with 37 games and one goal for GFCO Ajaccio he joined to Tours but only played 33 matches in two seasons. In July 2007, Maréval again moved, this time to FC Nantes Atlantique.
He had one of his most memorable moments against Olympique de Marseille scoring a fantastic goal from more than 30 metres. He scored another memorable goal against Nîmes Olympique from 60 metres in September 2009. Coming after just 8 seconds, the goal was the fastest goal in the history of the French Ligue 2.
- Rémi Maréval - Fussballdaten - Die Fußball-Datenbank
- La fiche de Rémi Maréval. Football - L'Equipe.fr
- Remi Mareval Profile - Soccernet.ESPN.go.com
- Rémi Maréval rejoint le FC Nantes
- but mareval lors de Nantes-OM (1-0)
- Das schnellste Tor: Remi Mareval trifft gegen Nimes nach 9 Sekunden (Nantes vs Nimes, 1 Torwartfehler-Video)
- Remi Mareval: The Art of the Long Shot