|Full name||Rúben Miguel Nunes Vezo|
|Date of birth||25 April 1994|
|Place of birth||Setúbal, Portugal|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 13 December 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Setúbal, Vezo joined local Vitória Futebol Clube's youth system at the age of 11. He was promoted to the first team for the 2013–14 season and, on 18 August, made his top division debut, starting in a 1–3 home loss against F.C. Porto.
During his short spell, Vezo featured the full 90 minutes in all the league games he appeared in, save for the last five minutes of a 4–1 win at Vitória S.C. where he was sent off, and 34 against F.C. Arouca (1–0 home success) for the same reason.
On 4 November 2013, Vezo signed a four-year contract with La Liga club Valencia CF for a reported fee of €1.5 million, with the move being made effective in the January transfer window. He made his debut in the competition on 8 February 2014, playing the last nine minutes in a 5–0 home win over Real Betis; on the 23rd, profiting from suspension to compatriot Ricardo Costa, he played the full 90 minutes against Granada CF also at the Mestalla Stadium, and scored his first goal as a professional after netting from a free kick taken by Daniel Parejo to help the hosts come from behind in the 90th minute and win it 2–1, and become the club's youngest ever foreigner to score in the process.
- As of 8 January 2014
- "Hassan e Rúben Vezo já são profissionais" [Hassan and Rúben Vezo are already professionals] (in Portuguese). Record. 23 May 2013. Retrieved 5 November 2013.
- "V. Setúbal 1–3 FC Porto: campeão entra a meio gás" [V. Setúbal 1–3 FC Porto: champion begins at half-strength] (in Portuguese). Relvado. 18 August 2013. Retrieved 5 November 2013.
- "Castigo de Vezo obriga a mexer na defesa" [Vezo ban forces defensive changes] (in Portuguese). Record. 3 September 2013. Retrieved 5 November 2013.
- "El Valencia hace oficial el fichaje de Rúben Vezo" [Valencia makes signing of Rúben Vezo official] (in Spanish). Super Deporte. 4 November 2013. Retrieved 5 November 2013.
- "Pizzi devuelve la solvencia al Valencia" [Pizzi returns resolve to Valencia] (in Spanish). Marca. 8 February 2014. Retrieved 8 February 2014.
- "Vezo apaga el fuego" [Vezo puts out the fire] (in Spanish). Marca. 23 February 2014. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "Vezo, llegar y besar el santo" [Vezo, veni, vidi, vici] (in Spanish). Marca. 23 February 2014. Retrieved 25 February 2014.
- "Rúben Vezo". Soccerway. Retrieved 28 May 2014.