From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
R-value can refer to:
- Properties of materials:
- r-value, in computer science, a value that does not have an address in a computer language
- R-factor (crystallography), a measure of the agreement between the crystallographic model and the diffraction data
- In statistics, r (or r value) refers to the Pearson product-moment correlation coefficient, often called simply correlation coefficient
- In the physical sciences, the gas constant is often denoted by the symbol R
- In ophthalmic optics, r-value refers to the distance between the segment optical center and the segment top
In engineering the R-value is the efficiency of insulation, fuel cells, and solar panels.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.