|Parent company||R.O.A.D. Group Global
Dirtee Stank Recordings/UMG
|Founder||Teriy Keys, Habben Michael|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Location||London, UK (HQ)
Los Angeles, California
Seoul, South Korea
R.O.A.D. Entertainment is a British multinational entertainment company headquartered in London, UK with operations specialising in the Entertainment and Training sectors of Music, Television, Publishing, Telecommunications / Internet and Video Games industries.
2006, Chocolate Label an independent recording company was founded by Teriy Keys. In 2009 co-chief executive officer; Teriy Keys signed a joint venture incorporating global entertainment company, R.O.A.D. Group Global. (see acronym: Righteous Organized Always Determined)
R.O.A.D. Academy is a registered CIC Community Interest Company which works with NEETs which is a government acronym for people currently "not in education, employment, or training" targeting people aged between 16 and 24. He also currently serves as the Academic administration of R.O.A.D. Academy CIC PLC.
|D. Stirling (producer)||2013|||
|Title||Album details||Peak chart positions|
|So Far Removed (album)||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
- Paine, Andre (9 June 2010). "Teriy Keys launches R.O.A.D. Entertainment Global". R.O.A.D Group. London. Retrieved August 2011.
- "Teriy Keys named Managing Director of R.O.A.D. Group Global". Retrieved 15 December 2009.
- "Mr Bigga signs management and publishing deal with R.O.A.D. Music Label". Retrieved 12 September 2010.
- "MXM, Signs with R.O.A.D. Music Label". Retrieved 19 August 2011.
- "UK EDM producer D. Stirling, signs publishing deal". Retrieved 4 January 2013.
- "UK Singer-Songwriter signs management deal with R.O.A.D. Group". Retrieved 25 July 2013.