Bob Johnston (economist)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from R. A. Johnston)
|4th Governor of the Reserve Bank of Australia|
August 1982 – July 1989
|Preceded by||H. M. Knight|
|Succeeded by||Bernie Fraser|
- Kelly, Paul (2008). The End of Certainty: Power, Politics & Business in Australia. Allen & Unwin. ISBN 1-74175-498-4.
- "AM - 20 years since Aussie dollar floated". AM (Australian Broadcasting Corporation). 8 December 2003. Retrieved 24 February 2010.
- Weiniger, Peter (18 November 1981). "The winnowing begins". The Age (Google News Archive). Retrieved 24 February 2010.
- "Australia joins real world via Campbell, Keating and Howard". The Age (Google News Archive). 11 January 1984. Retrieved 24 February 2010.
- Howard, Patricia (17 July 1989). "Bank failed to redress inflation, head claims". The Age (Google News Archive). p. 3. Retrieved 24 February 2010.
H. M. Knight
|Governor of the Reserve Bank of Australia
1982 - 1989
|This Australian biography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|