R125 road (Ireland)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from R125 road)
|Length:||39 km (24 mi)|
The official description of the R125 from the Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2006  reads:
- R125: Swords, County Dublin - Dunshaughlin County Meath - Kilcock, County Kildare
- Between its junction with M1 at Drinan and its junction with R132 at Miltonsfield via Crowcastle all in the county of Fingal
- between its junction with R132 at Newtown in the county of Fingal and its junction with R154 at Merrywell in the county of Meath via Balheary Road, Watery Lane and Rathbeale Road in the town of Swords;
- Rathbeale, Ronanstown, Tonlagee, Lispopple Cross, Killossery and Newbarn in the county of Fingal: Dun Bridge at the boundary between the county of Fingal and the county of Meath: Greenoge, Baltrasna, Ratoath, Dunshaughlin and Drumree in the county of Meath
- between its junction with R154 at Augherska in the county of Meath and its junction with R407 at Duncreevan in the county of Kildare via Mullagh in the county of Meath: County Meath Bridge at boundary between the county of Meath and the county of Kildare: The Square, School Street and Harbour Street at Kilcock in the county of Kildare.
The route is 39 km long. The stretch of R125 road between Culmullin, Co Meath and Kilcock, Co Meath is not for the faint-hearted.
- Statutory Instrument 188 of 2006 — Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2006, Irish Statute Book (irishstatutebook.ie). Retrieved 2010-08-02.