R133 road (Ireland)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from R133 road)
|Length:||3.9 km (2.4 mi)|
- The road starts at the crossroads in Goatstown where it joins with the R112 and R825 and heads south. The road is known as the Lower Kilmacud Road before a minor junction where it becomes known as Drumartin Road.
- At the next junction it joins with the R825 again and runs south into the recently built Drummartin Link Road. A short distance later is another signaled junction when it crosses the Upper Kilmacud Road.
- It then crosses the Luas Green line passing beside the Kilmacud station and the newly built Sandyford Drummartin Link Road.
- After this the road continues south to another major junction at the Sandyford Industrial Estate, intersecting with Blackthorn Drive. The road then goes from single to dual lanes as a link road to the M50. At the M50 Junction 13 (East) there is a roundabout currently being upgraded as part of the M50 works.
- The route continues as a link road to Junction 13 (West) of the M50 (Ballinteer and Dundrum) running in a westerly direction parallel to the motorway that joins with the R826 and R113. This section of the route is a two lane carriageway running in a one way direction from Dundrum to Sandyford.