From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
R7 or R-7 may be:
- Radial Road 7, a highway in the Philippines
- R7 (New York City Subway car) or R7A (New York City Subway car), a model of New York City Subway rolling stock manufactured from 1937 to 1938
- R7 Quad, a golf club
- R-7 (missile), the world's first intercontinental ballistic missile, created by the Soviet Union
- R-7 (rocket family), a family of expendable space launch vehicles, created by the Soviet Union
- R7 (SEPTA), a former commuter rail line in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, which has been split into:
- R7: May cause fire, a risk phrase in chemistry
- r7, an influential driver from Taylormade
- Aserca Airlines, IATA airline designator
- R7 expressway (Czech Republic), an expressway in Czech Republic
- R7 expressway (Slovakia), a planned expressway in southern Slovakia
- School District of Webb City R-7, a school district in Webb City, Jasper County, Missouri, USA
- USS R-7 (SS-84), a 1919 R-class coastal and harbor defense submarine of the United States Navy
- YZF-R7, a racing homologation motorcycle by Yamaha
- Leica R7, a 1992 film-SLR camera from Leica
- R7: a news portal in Portuguese, owned by Central Record de Comunicação.
- R7 halogen light bulb, also called R7S, a tubular light bulb with connectors at each end.
and also :
- receptor 7, the seventh in line of a series of cellular receptors, generally at the end of an acronym
R07 may refer to:
- HMS Ark Royal (R07), a 1985 Invincible class British Royal Navy light aircraft carrier
- ATC code R07 Other respiratory system products, a subgroup of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.