R811 road (Ireland)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- R811: South Circular Road, Dublin
- Between its junction with N11 at Leeson Street Lower and its junction with R114 at Harcourt Street via Adelaide Road, Harcourt Road (and via Harcourt Street, Hatch Street Upper and Earlsfort Terrace) all in the city of Dublin.
- between its junction with R114 at Richmond Street South and its junction with R111 at Suir Road via Haddington Street and South Circular Road all in the city of Dublin.
- Statutory Instrument 188 of 2006 — Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2006, Irish Statute Book. Retrieved 2010-08-09.
- Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2006 – Department of Transport. Retrieved 2010-08-09.