R817 road (Ireland)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cypress Grove House on the R817
|Length:||6 km (4 mi)|
- R817: Harold's Cross - Ballyboden, County Dublin
- Between its junction with N81 at Harold's Cross Road in the city of Dublin and its junction with R115 at Ballyboden Road in the county of South Dublin via Harold's Cross Road, Kimmage Road Lower and Fortfield Road in the city of Dublin: Wainsfort Road, Cypress Grove Road, Old Bridge Road and Ballyroan Road in the county of South Dublin.
The road is 6 kilometres (3.7 mi) long.
- Map of the route of R817, Google Maps. Retrieved: 2010-08-09.
- Statutory Instrument 188 of 2006 — Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2006, Irish Statute Book (irishstatutebook.ie). (HTML file). Retrieved 2010-08-09.
- Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2006 – Department of Transport. (PDF file). Retrieved 2010-08-09.