R819 road (Ireland)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Length:||5.1 km (3.2 mi)|
- R819: Long Mile Road - Tallaght, County Dublin
- Between its junction with R110 at Long Mile Road in the city of Dublin and its junction with N81 at Tallaght Bypass in the town of Tallaght in the county of South Dublin via Walkinstown Road in the city of Dublin: and Greenhills Road in the county of South Dublin.
The road is 5.1 kilometres (3.2 mi) long.
- Map of the route of R819, Google Maps. Retrieved: 2010-08-09.
- Statutory Instrument 188 of 2006 — Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2006, Irish Statute Book. Retrieved 2010-08-09.
- Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2006 – Department of Transport. Retrieved 2010-08-09.
|This Irish road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|