R827 road (Ireland)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from R827 road)
|Length:||3.3 km (2.1 mi)|
- R827: Blackrock - Cornelscourt, County Dublin
- Between its junction with R113 at Newtownpark Avenue and its junction with N11 at Cabinteely Bypass via Stradbrook Road, Deansgrange Road and Clonkeen Road all in the county of Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown.
The road is 3.3 kilometres (2.1 mi) long.
- Map of the route of R827, Google Maps. Retrieved: 2010-08-09.
- Statutory Instrument 188 of 2006 — Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2006, Irish Statute Book. Retrieved 2010-08-09.
- Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2006 – Department of Transport. Retrieved 2010-08-09.
|This Irish road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|