R828 road (Ireland)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Length:||3.5 km (2.2 mi)|
- R828: Stradbrook Road - Killiney, County Dublin
- Between its junction with R827 at Deansgrange Road and its junction with R118 at Church Road Killiney via Stradbrook Road, Abbey Road and Rochestown Avenue all in the county of Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown.
The road is 3.5 kilometres (2.2 mi) long.
- Map of the route of R828, Google Maps. Retrieved: 2010-08-09.
- Statutory Instrument 188 of 2006 — Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2006, Irish Statute Book. Retrieved 2010-08-09.
- Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2006 – Department of Transport. Retrieved 2010-08-09.
|This Irish road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|