R829 road (Ireland)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Length:||4.4 km (2.7 mi)|
- R829: Monkstown - Dalkey, County Dublin
- Between its junction with R119 at Monkstown Road and its junction with R119 at Hyde Road Dalkey via Carrickbrennan Road, Mounttown Upper, Mounttown Lower, Glenageary Road Upper and Barnhill Road all in the county of Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown.
The road is 4.4 kilometres (2.7 mi) long.
- Map of the route of R829, Google Maps. Retrieved: 2010-08-09.
- Statutory Instrument 188 of 2006 — Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2006, Irish Statute Book. Retrieved 2010-08-09.
- Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2006 – Department of Transport. Retrieved 2010-08-09.