R830 road (Ireland)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Length:||3 km  (2 mi)|
- R830: Foxrock - Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin
- Between its junction with N11 at Stillorgan Road and its junction with R829 at Glenageary Road Upper via Kill Lane and Kill Avenue all in the county of Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown
- between its junction with R829 at Mounttown Upper and its junction with R119 at Cumberland Street via York Road all in the county of Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown.
The road is 3 kilometres (1.9 mi) long.
- Map of first section of R830, Google Maps. Retrieved: 2010-08-09.
- Map of second section of R830, Google Maps. Retrieved: 2010-08-09.
- Statutory Instrument 188 of 2006 — Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2006, Irish Statute Book. Retrieved 2010-08-09.
- Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2006 – Department of Transport. Retrieved 2010-08-09.