From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rad may mean:
- Rad (comics), a villainous character in AC Comics's "Femforce"
- RAD Data Communications, a manufacturer of communications access solutions
- Rad (film), a 1986 release about a young BMX rider
- Rad (Transformers), several fictional characters in the Transformers toy line
- Rad (rune) (ᚱ), a rune of the Anglo-Saxon fuþorc and continuation of the Elder Fuþark raido
- Rad (unit), a unit of absorbed radiation dose, largely used in the United States
- Rad (village), in Trebišov District, Slovakia
- Rad (My-Otome), a fictional manga character
- Rad (journal), the oldest publication of the Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts
- Radian, a unit of angle
- Radical of an integer, the mathematical operator, is denoted Rad(n)
- FK Rad, a Serbian football club
- "Rad", a nickname of Tank ace Sydney Valpy Radley-Walters
Three letter acronym
- RAD Game Tools, a video game development tools provider
- Radiation assessment detector, a scientific instrument on board the Curiosity rover
- Radley railway station, England; National Rail station code RAD
- Rapid-access disc, a high-speed disk drive
- Rapid application development, an iterative application development methodology derived from Information Engineering
- Rational Application Developer, an integrated development environment (IDE) made by IBM's Rational Software division
- Reactive Airway Disease, a.k.a. Reactive Airways Dysfunction Syndrome (RADS)
- Reactive attachment disorder, an emotional disorder
- Rebuilding America's Defenses, the main report of the think tank Project for the New American Century
- Reflex anal dilation, a controversial diagnostic technique
- Reichsarbeitsdienst, the National Socialism-era German National Labor Service
- Relative abundance distribution, a measure of biodiversity
- Researchers Alliance for Development, a World Bank multidisciplinary network of researchers
- Restriction site associated DNA markers, a genetic mapping technique
- Responsible Appliance Disposal, a voluntary partnership program that help protect the ozone layer and reduce emissions of greenhouse gases.
- Right Angle Drill, a drill with the chuck mounted 90 degrees (perpendicular) to the main body for use in tight spaces
- Right Axis Deviation, a heart condition where the electrical conduction of the heart is beyond normal limits
- Rite Aid, NYSE stock symbol RAD
- Robot Alchemic Drive, video game
- Royal Academy of Dance, a London-based International dance examination board specialising in Classical Ballet
- Royal Association for Deaf people, British charity
- Rules for Archival Description, a ruleset for the description of archives, published by the Canadian Council of Archives.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RAD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.