|IATA: none – ICAO: none|
|Operator||Royal Air Force|
|Elevation AMSL||62 ft / 19 m|
Royal Air Force Station Tuddenham or RAF Tuddenham is a former Royal Air Force station located 3.2 miles (5.1 km) south east of Mildenhall, Suffolk, England and 7.8 miles (12.6 km) north west of Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
- No. 3 Lancaster Finishing School.
- No. 90 Squadron RAF starting on 13 October 1943 with the Short Stirling III before changing to the Avro Lancaster I and III in May 1944 and leaving on 11 November 1946 to RAF Wyton.
- No. 138 Squadron RAF between 9 March 1945 and 12 November 1946 with the Avro Lancaster I and III before moving to RAF Wyton.
- No. 149 Squadron RAF between 29 April 1946 and 4 November 1946 with the Avro Lancaster I and III.
- No. 186 Squadron RAF reformed at RAF Tuddenham on 1 October 1944 with the Lancaster I and III before moving to RAF Stradishall on 17 December 1945 where the squadron disbanded on 17 July 1945.
- No. 207 Squadron RAF used the airfield between 29 April 1946 and 8 November 1946 with the Lancaster I and III.
- No. 281 Maintenance Unit.
The site is now used for farming and Gunman Airsoft.
- Jefford MBE, Wg Cdr C G (1988). RAF Squadrons. A comprehensive record of the movement and equipment of all RAF squadrons and their antecedents since 1912. Shrewsbury: Airlife. ISBN 1-85310-053-6.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to RAF Tuddenham.|