From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RAN may refer to:
- Radio access network, a part of a mobile telecommunication system
- Rainforest Action Network
- Ran (gene) (RAs-related Nuclear protein), also known as GTP-binding nuclear protein Ran, a protein that in humans is encoded by the RAN gene
- Ran Online (stylized as RAN Online), a massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Min Communications, Inc.
- RAN Remote Area Nurse (TV series)
- Rapid automatized naming, a predictor of reading ability
- Ravenna Airport, an airport in Ravenna, Italy by IATA code
- Remote Area Nurse, in Australia
- Royal Australian Navy, the naval branch of the Australian Defence Force
- Russian Academy of Sciences (transliteration of its Russian acronym Rossiiskaya Akademiya Nauk)
- Régie du Chemin de Fer Abidjan-Niger, was a railway which operated in French West Africa, linking Côte d'Ivoire to Upper Volta (now called Burkina Faso)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.