From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Rapid (disambiguation).
|Designed by||ABB Group|
|Influenced by||ARLA, C|
Features in the language include:
- Routine parameters:
- Procedures - used as a subprogram.
- Functions - return a value of a specific type and are used as an argument of an instruction.
- Trap routines - a means of responding to interrupts.
- Arithmetic and logical expressions
- Automatic error handling
- Modular programs
- Multi tasking
- ABB Robotics Products AB, RAPID Reference Manual