From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up RBI in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
RBI is an acronym for "run batted in", a term used in baseball.
RBI may also refer to:
- Reactive business intelligence
- Radio Berlin International
- Reed Business Information
- Relative bearing indicator
- Reserve Bank of India
- Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities
- Risk based inspection
- Ruđer Bošković Institute
- R.B.I. Baseball (baseball video game)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RBI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.