Ottawa RCAF Flyers
|Olympic medal record|
|Men's ice hockey|
|Competitor for Canada|
|Gold||1948 St. Moritz||Team competition|
The RCAF Flyers was a senior amateur Canadian ice hockey team, based out of Ottawa. The club won the gold medal in the 1948 Winter Olympics. The club also won the Allan Cup Canadian championship in 1942.
1948 Olympic Gold medalists 
The IOC lists that all players, including reserves, were given an Olympic Gold Medal.
- Hubert Brooks (reserve)
- Murray Dowey, Toronto (goaltender)
- Frank Dunster, Montreal (defenceman)
- Roy Forbes, Vancouver (defenceman) (reserve)
- Andy Gilpin, Montreal (forward) (reserve)
- Jean Gravelle
- Patsy Guzzo
- Wally Halder
- Ted Hibberd
- Ross King, Portage la Prairie (goaltender) (reserve)
- Henri-André Laperrière, Ottawa (defenceman)
- John Lecompte, Ottawa (defenceman)
- Pete Leichnitz (reserve)
- George Mara
- Albert Renaud
- Reginald Schroeter
- Irving Taylor
- S/L Sandy Watson, Ottawa
- Cpl George McFaul, Ottawa
See also 
- Canada men's national ice hockey team
- Ice hockey at the 1948 Winter Olympics
- Ice hockey in Ottawa
- List of Canadian national ice hockey team rosters
- Ottawa City Hockey League
- Quebec Senior Hockey League
- "Athletes Of The Century Chosen By The Military". Legion Magazine. 2001-01-01. Retrieved 2010-07-03.
- "The Hougen Group of Companies - A Yukon Tradition". Hougengroup.com. Retrieved 2010-07-03.
- "Frank Boucher's Minor League Photograph Collection". Classicauctions.net. 2005-05-31. Retrieved 2010-07-13.
- "History-1948 Winter". Tsn.ca. 1948-02-09. Retrieved 2010-07-13.
- List of 1948 Canadian Olympic Medal Winners
- McLauchlin, Les. "Good God, Olympic Gold!", The Airforce, Spring, 1998. Accessed April 21, 2008.
- Iorfida, Chris. "Canada's quiet hockey heroes", CBC.ca, February 7, 2008.
- The Life and Times of Hubert Brooks M.C. C.D. A Canadian Hero "R.C.A.F. Flyers at 1948 Olympics"
Port Arthur Bearcats
|Canada men's Olympic ice hockey team