|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2009)|
There are multiple organizations called RCIS, including the Ryerson Centre for Immigration and Settlement at Ryerson University, Canada and the Research Center for Information Security (情報セキュリティ研究センター Jōhō Sekyuriti Kenkyū Sentā?), currently located in Akihabara, Tokyo, Japan, a research unit of National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST, 産業総合技術研究所).
Currently, there are more than 40 international researchers in Research Center for Information Security, divided into four research teams.
- Research Team for Security Fundamentals
- Research Team for Physical Analysis
- Research Team for Software Security
- Research Team for Hardware Security
- ICSS Technology Team
- Research Center for Information Security (RCIS)
- Ryerson Centre for Immigration and Settlement (RCIS)
|This article about an organization or organization-related topic in Japan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|