|Parent company||Downtown Music LLC|
|Country of origin||United States|
RCRD LBL was launched in 2007 by Josh Deutsch and Peter Rojas  and Creative Director Elliot Aronow, and featured thousands of free singles, remixes, exclusive tracks and rarities from a diverse, handpicked roster of artists. The site served up millions of downloads and plays per month.
- Lauria, Peter (2007-06-11). "On The Download". NYPOST.com. Retrieved 2012-02-04.
- Smith, Ethan (2007-11-15). "Music Test: Can a Firm Profit From Free Tunes? - WSJ.com". Online.wsj.com. Retrieved 2012-02-04.
- "RCRD LBL Launches". Coolfer.com. 2007-11-15. Retrieved 2012-02-04.
- Dionne, Zach (10 January 2012). "Curator Elliot Aronow's Simple Rules For Success In Branding--And Life". Fast Company - Create (Fast Company). Retrieved 25 September 2014.
- "Smoke & Mirrors :: Powered by RCRD LBL". Reuters. 2011-09-09. Retrieved 2012-02-04.
- "RCRD LBL Rock-A-Way Summer ft. DOM, Sheen Bros, Greg Nice, Baio, and more at Public Assembly on August 21, 2011". Myfreeconcert.com. 2011-08-21. Retrieved 2012-02-04.
- mrb3213 wrote:. "RCRD LBL's Rock-A-Way Summer at Rockaway Beach Boardwalk (Queens) on 31 Jul 2011 –". Last.fm. Retrieved 2012-02-04.
- "Selectism Profile | Elliot Aronow of RCRD LBL". Selectism.com. 2011-03-29. Retrieved 2012-02-04.
|This article about a United States independent record label is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|