From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rd or RD may refer to:
- Reserve Decoration, an award for service in the Royal Navy Reserve of the United Kingdom
- Reserve Decoration, Reserve Force Distinction or Decoration Emblem for Reserve Force Service ("RD" - post nominal letters), since 2003, awarded to South African National Defense Force Military Reserve members after 20 years service, at least five of which must have been in the Reserve Force
Media and entertainment
- Rithvik Dhanjani, an Indian television actor
- Rajendra Dumbre, a Oracle exadata expert
- Radiant Dawn, a tactics, turn based strategy RPG for the Wii
- Radical Dreamers, a text-based role playing game on the Satellaview made in 1996
- Ratchet: Deadlocked, the fourth game in the Ratchet and Clank series
- Radio Disney, a California-based radio network with music and other content targeted to young people
- Reasonable Doubt, rapper Jay-Z's debut album
- Real Drive, an anime by Production I.G
- RD, a fictional character in the anime Zoids: Fuzors
- Rahul Dravid, former Indian cricket player
- Red Dwarf, a British science fiction comedy franchise
- Reservoir Dogs, a 1992 American film written and directed by Quentin Tarantino
- Reader's Digest, a popular general-interest magazine
- ReDent, identi.ca's term for reblogging
- RememberDestiny, a cosplay group from Belgium
- Reader: the first rank of the clergy in the Orthodox Church.
- Rilindja Demokratike, a newspaper in Albania.
- Rainbow Dash, a fictional character in the television show "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic"
- Roald Dahl
- Rajendra Deshpanday, Engineer
Science and technology
- Rate–distortion optimization, a decision algorithm used in video compression
- Reaktivniy Dvigatel, a Soviet Russian prefix for an engine design series (literally, "reactive engine"; see RD-8 for example)
- Rocketdyne, a United States rocket engine company
- Rutherford (unit), a unit of radioactivity
- R&D engineering — Research and development.
- Rata Die, a calendar-independent system to assign numbers to calendar dates
- Rd, the mathematical domain of real numbers
- rd, also called rmdir, a shell command meaning "remove directory"
- Ruby Document format, a markup language used for documentation of Ruby programs
- Route distinguisher, in data networking, a concept in Multiprotocol Label Switching
- Repair Depot (for example, 6 Repair Depot)
- Rural Delivery, mail delivery in what are traditionally considered rural areas in the United States
- Reading Disability
- Resident Director, a common staff position at universities and colleges with on-campus housing
- Ritual Decalogue, a list called the "Ten Commandments" in Exodus 34 that deals mostly with imperatives of worship
- Round of ammunition
- Rassemblement démocrate, a political party in France
- ‹rd›, a Latin alphabet digraph of a retroflex stop in Aboriginal Australian languages
- RD$, the Dominican peso
- USDA Rural Development, an agency of the United States Department of Agriculture
- Ryan International Airlines (IATA airline designator)
- an English-language ordinal indicator, or suffix, to abbreviate ordinal numbers ending in "third" (3rd, 23rd, 33rd, etc.)
- Research and development, often abbreviated "R & D"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.