From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RDA may refer to: In organisations:
- Rassemblement Démocratique Africain (African Democratic Rally), a political party formed in 1946 in French West Africa
- Reader's Digest Association, a US magazine-publisher
- Regional development agency, a public sector organisation in England
- Revolving Doors Agency, a charitable organization in the United Kingdom
- Riding for the Disabled Association, a United Kingdom equestrianism charity
- Rural Development Academy, an institution in Bangladesh
In information science:
- Remote Database Access, a protocol standard for database access
- Remote Diagnostic Agent, a diagnostic tool for Oracle database environments
- Resource Description and Access, the title of the third revision of the Anglo-American Cataloguing Rules, a library cataloguing standard used to support the discovery, identification and employment of information resources
In health care:
- Radioactive dentin abrasion, a method of measuring one of toothpaste's effects on tooth dentin
- Recommended Dietary Allowance, a dietary standard superseded by the Dietary Reference Intake
- Registered Dental Assistant
- Richard Dean Anderson, a U.S. actor
- Redland railway station, a railway station in Bristol, England with the National Rail code "RDA"
- The IATA code for Rockhampton Downs Airport, Rockhampton Downs, Northern Territory, Australia
- Rda, an Enochian name of a minor angel
- Rules of Decision Act, a federal law in the United States
- Research and Development Array, a cosmic ray detector development project in Colorado
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.