From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rec in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
REC or Rec is a shortening of Recording, the process of capturing data onto a storage medium.
REC or Rec may also refer to:
- Rajalakshmi Engineering College (Tamil: ராஜலட்சுமி பொறியியல் கல்லூரி), Thandalam, Chennai, an engineering college in Tamil Nadu (India).
- Regional Engineering College, colleges of engineering and technology education in India
- Rural Engineering College, Bhalki, an Engineering College in Karnartaka (India) coming under VTU Belgaum, see Bidar
- Railway Executive Committee, in Britain
- Reformed Episcopal Church, an Anglican church in the United States and Canada
- Regional Economic Communities, in Africa
- Regional Electricity Companies, the fourteen companies created when the electricity market in the UK was privatised
- Regional Environmental Center for Central and Eastern Europe, an international environmental organisation
- Renewable Energy Corporation, a solar power company with headquarters in Norway
- Research Ethics Committee, a type of ethics committee
- Rock Eisteddfod Challenge, an Australian abstinence program
- Rural Electrification Corporation, an infrastructure finance company in India
Television, film, and fiction
- REC (film), a 2007 Spanish horror film
- Rec (manga), a Japanese manga series; also refers to anime based on it
- Recife/Guararapes–Gilberto Freyre International Airport, of which the IATA code is REC
- Rectory Road railway station, of which the National Rail station code is REC
- Renewable Energy Certificate (United States), tradable environmental commodities
- Reç, a settlement in Albania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.