|Key people||Alain Caparros, CEO
Heinz-Bert Zander, Chairman
|Products||Discount Stores, Grocery Stores, Convenience stores, Cash&Carry, Hypermarkets, Home improvement, Optical, Pharmacy, Clothing, Cosmetics and more|
|Revenue||€50.6 billion (2013)|
REWE Group is a German diversified retail and tourism group based in Germany. Its current turnover is 50.6 billion euros. It operates in 14 European countries and employs over around 330,000 people in its trading and travel divisions.
- REWE - A supermarket chain in Germany with 3,300 stores.
- BILLA - A supermarket chain with more than 1,000 stores in Austria (is the market leader in the Austrian foodstuffs trade) and 400 stores in 8 other European countries.
- Penny Market - A discount supermarket chain with 3,000 stores in Germany, Austria, Italy, Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic and Bulgaria.
- Penny Market XXL - A discount hypermarket chain in Romania.
- nahkauf - A convenience store operator in Germany.
- toom BauMarkt - A DIY/home improvement chain with 250 stores located in Germany.
- MERKUR - A supermarket chain with 100 stores in Austria.
- Standa - A supermarket chain with 158 stores in Italy.
- BIPA - A health and beauty retail chain with 560 stores in Austria and 58 stores in Croatia.
- Kaufpark - A supermarket chain with 120 stores in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- Furr's Grocery Stores - A supermarket chain in Texas and New Mexico, U.S., owned by REWE from 1979 to 1990.
DER Touristik is the tourism division of Rewe Group:
- Tour operator brands: ITS, Jahn Reisen, Tjaereborg, Dertour, Meier’s Weltreisen and ADAC Reisen  and clevertours.com
- Hotel brands: lti Hotels, Club Calimera and PrimaSol Hotels
Country ranking in 2006
|Country||No. of Stores||Sales (million euros)|
- *Sales of retail activities
Cassis de Dijon
- ADAC Reisen - Specialist for mobile holidays