From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RFS may refer to:
Companies and organizations
- Radio Frequency Systems, a telecommunications company
- Rural Fire Service, a volunteer-based firefighting agency in New South Wales, Australia
- Royal Forestry Society, a charitable organisation established in 1882 in Northumberland, England
- Riordan, Freeman & Spogli, a private equity firm today known as Freeman, Spogli & Co.
- Rossijskij Futbol'nyj Soyuz or Russian Football Union, the governing body of football in Russia
- ReiserFS, a general-purpose, journaled computer file system
- Remote File System, a distributed file system developed by AT&T in the 1980s
- Remote File Server, a background process within the Oracle Data Guard which performs the task of receiving archived redo-logs originating from the primary database
- Robust File System, a journaled enhancement of the File Allocation Table disk format
- Review of Financial Studies an academic journal published by the Society of Financial Studies
- Russian Federation Ship, an occasionally applied ship prefix for the Russian Navy that is not used officially
- Registered Financial Specialist, a Graduate Post Nominal designation at the American Academy of Financial Management
- Regardless of Feature Size, a term used in geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Renewable Fuel Standard, a US federal program that requires transportation fuel sold in the US to contain a minimum volume of renewable fuels
- Road Feeder Service, a service offered by a scheduled cargo operator to move its carried goods to and from the aircraft and/or terminal by road service
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.