From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Rg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
RG, Rg or rg may stand for the following things:
- Royal Gibraltar Regiment, a regiment of the British military, the abbreviation is used in conjunction with rank, e.g. Captain, R.G.
- Direction centrale des renseignements généraux (aka Renseignements Généraux), the intelligence service of the French Police
- Iraqi Republican Guard, an Iraqi military force under Saddam Hussein
- R & G Financial Corporation (aka RG Financial or R-G Financial), a financial holding company located in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Royal Greenland, a fishing and seafood processing company
- Roberts-Gordon LLC, an international manufacturer of HVAC equipment, controls and associated accessories, introduced the first vacuum assisted low-intensity, gas-fired infrared heating system into the market
- Röhm (RG), a German firearms company
- Rohit Gupta also known as RG.
- Robert Griffin III also known as RG3
- Rahul Gandhi, Vice President of the Indian National Congress party
- Rap Ghost-Fawwaz Rihani One of the best rappers in Jordan
- Province of Ragusa, Sicily, Italy - vehicle registration prefix
- RG postcode area, the postal address for the area of Reading and surrounding towns
- Ray City, Georgia, United States
- Ringgold, Georgia, United States
- Riverdale, Georgia, United States
- Roberta, Georgia, United States
- Rome, Georgia, United States
- Rossville, Georgia, United States
- Roswell, Georgia, United States
- Rustavi, a city in the country of Georgia
Science and technology
- Ibanez RG, a series of electric guitars produced by Hoshino Gakki
- Radio Guide, (or Radio Grade), an obsolete US military standard still used to specify types of coaxial cable, see Coaxial cable standards
- Radius of gyration, several related measures of the size of an object, a surface, or an ensemble of points
- Railgun, a form of gun that converts electrical energy (rather than the more conventional chemical energy from an explosive propellant) into projectile kinetic energy
- Reachability Graph, a formal verification technique
- Renormalization group, in theoretical physics, refers to a mathematical apparatus that allows one to investigate the changes of a physical system as one views it at different distance scales
- ReplayGain, a system to normalize the perceived loudness of audio playback
- Replication Group, a component of DFS Replication
- RapGenius, a website that explains hip-hop/rap song lyrics
- Residential gateway, a hardware device connecting a home network with a wide area network (WAN) or the Internet
- RG color space, a color space
- Rhamnogalacturonans, a type of pectin
- Roentgenium (atomic number 111), chemical symbol for the element in the periodic table
- Right guard, are in the right of the offensive line. Similar to right tackles
- As an abbreviation for Rhythmic gymnastics
- Roland Garros, tennis stadium where the French Open is held
- "Rg", is an abbreviation for the valediction "Regards"
- "RG", is an abbreviation for Regional Gathering, an annual or semi-annual event hosted by local chapters of American Mensa.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.