From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up RGB in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
RGB is an additive color model in which red, green, and blue light is added together in various ways to reproduce a broad array of colors.
RGB may also refer to:
- RGB color space, any additive color space based on the RGB color model
- Analog RGB or component video, a type of video connection
- RGB (album), a 2002 album by Akino Arai
- Red giant branch, a type of red giant star
- RGB Entertainment, a production company from Argentina
- RGBA color space, red green blue alpha
- GBR (disambiguation)
- BGR (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "RGB"
- All pages with titles containing "RGB"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RGB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.