From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from RIM)
|Look up rim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rim may refer to:
- Rim (coin), the sharp circular (or otherwise shaped) edge which surrounds the coin design
- Rim (craters), the part of a crater that extends above the height of the local surface
- Rim (firearms), a projection machined into the bottom of a firearms cartridge
- Rim (novel), by Alexander Besher
- Rim (wheel), the outer part of a wheel on which the tire is mounted.
- Rim (basketball), part of equipment for basketball
- Breakaway rim, a specialized rim capable of sustaining forceful dunks
- Rim, Nepal
- Rim, Črnomelj, a village in the Municipality of Črnomelj, southeastern Slovenia
RIM may stand for:
- Royal Indian Marine, the name of the British colonial navy of India from 1892 to 1934.
- BlackBerry, Formerly known as Research In Motion, a Canadian wireless-device company
- Recording Industry Association of Malaysia
- Red Island Minerals, Western Australia-based coal development company
- Responsible information management
- Revolutionary Internationalist Movement, an international Maoist organization
- Reaction injection molding, a type of processing for network polymers
- Remote Integrated Multiplexer, a term for digital loop carrier in Australia
- Remote Infrastructure Management, a 2nd/3rd line computer support team
- Reference Information Model, a specification created by HL7
- Reb Itche Meir (Rabbi Yitzchak Meir Alter), the first Gerrer Rebbe
- The US Military designation for a ship-launched, intercept guided missile. Examples include the RIM-66 Standard missile and the RIM-7 Sea Sparrow.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.