From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from RIMA)
Rima, also known as "Rima the Jungle Girl", was a Victorian-novel heroine.
Rima may refer to:
- Rima River, a river in Nigeria
- Rima or Rimava, a river in Slovakia
- Rima, Ras al-Khaimah, a settlement in the United Arab Emirates
- Rima, rilles on the Moon
- Rima Assaf (born 1970), a Lebanese journalist and anchor
- Rima Batalova, a Paralympian track and field athlete from Russia
- Rima Fakih (born 1985), the Miss USA 2010
- Rima Khalaf (born 1953), a Jordanian former government minister and United Nations official
- Rima Valentienė (born 1978), a Lithuanian professional basketball player
- the singular form of Rímur, Icelandic epic poems written in certain specific meters
- Reversible inhibitor of monoamine oxidase A, a class of antidepressant medicine
- Rima Mashiro, a fictional character from the manga series Shugo Chara!
- Rima Touya, a character from the Vampire Knight anime and manga series
- Rima College, a private school of higher education in Malaysia
- Rima glottidis, the central orifice in the larynx
- a Belarusian musician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.