From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RISC may refer to:
- Reduced instruction set computing, CPU design philosophy with relatively few and simple instructions
- UK Security and Resilience Industry Suppliers Community (RISC) is an alliance of companies, trade associations and think tanks engaged with the British Government in a range of activities to support national security objectives.
- RNA-induced silencing complex
- RISC OS, operating system created by Acorn Computers
- MIPS RISC/os, UNIX-like operating system distributed by MIPS Computer Systems
- Risc PC, Acorn computer launched in 1994
- The RISC Group, New Jersey based collective to assist in publication of artistic works
- Rural Infrastructure Service Commons (RISC), rural development strategy in India
- Research Institute for Symbolic Computation in Linz, Austria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.