RMIT School of Business IT and Logistics
|School of Business IT and Logistics|
|College of Business,
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
|Head||Professor Caroline Chan|
|Website||School of Business IT and Logistics|
RMIT's School of Business IT and Logistics (also referred to as SBITL) is an Australian tertiary education school within the College of Business at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT University), located in Melbourne, Victoria.
SBITL has been a part of RMIT for more than 20 years. The Master of Business (IT) program has been delivered in Singapore for 20 years and it is likely that it has been delivered for more than that at their campus in Melbourne.
SBITL is located in building 80.
SBITL offers programs from undergraduate to doctor levels, most of the programs are delivered at the RMIT University City Campus. Some of the programs are delivered at the RMIT University International Campus Vietnam.
Master of Information Management
- Bachelor of Business (Business Information Systems)
- Bachelor of Business (Business Information Systems) (Vietnam)
- Bachelor of Business (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)
Honours and Postgraduate programs
- Bachelor of Business (Honours)
- Master of Information Management
- Master of Business Information Technology
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Business (Logistics Management)
- Master of Strategic Procurement
- Master of Business (Business Computing) by Research
- Doctor of Philosophy (Business Information Systems)
SBITL has strong links to the industry with partners including IBM Australia, GS1 Australia, Ernst & Young and SAP. Partners contribute differently. Examples include guest lectures from Ernst & Young and IBM Australia for research and education purposes. SBIT also have relationships with other professional associations such as AIS, ACS and ALIA.
- Annual Report 2011, RMIT University, p.36, retrieved 12 October 2012
- RMIT Business Schools and Groups
- RMIT’s MBIT SIM alumni contemplate “Brain Conditioning”
- RMIT University School of Business Information Technology Academic Programs