From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RMT may refer to:
- Regie voor Maritiem Transport, Belgian, state owned ferry company
- National Union of Rail, Maritime and Transport Workers, a United Kingdom trade union
- Real-money trading, a type of virtual economy
- Random matrix theory, a technique in probability theory
- RateMyTeachers, a review site used to rate teacher's popularity and performance
- Recovered-memory therapy, controversial techniques used to recover memories
- Registered Massage Therapist
- Resource mobilization theory, a theory of social movements
- Régiment de marche du Tchad, a unit of the French Army
- Reverse Morris Trust, a form of merger and acquisition transaction
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.