From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Near Arbroath in Scotland|
Entrance to RM Condor
Shown within Angus
|Type||Royal Marines Base|
|Owner||Ministry of Defence|
|Elevation||49 metres (161 ft) AMSL|
- 45 Commando, Royal Marines
- 7 (Sphinx) Battery Royal Artillery
- 2 (City of Dundee) Signal Squadron
- No. 662 Volunteer Gliding Squadron RAF
- "RM Condor". Gazetteer for Scotland. Retrieved 2 February 2009.
- "Royal Marine is held 'as he takes holiday trip to fight against ISIS': Commando quizzed over claims he was planning to join up with Kurdish forces". Daily Mail. 23 October 2014. Retrieved 28 January 2015.
- "Royal Naval Air Station Arbroath". Control Towers. Retrieved 28 January 2015.
- "2 (City of Dundee) Signal Squadron". The Wire. December 2009. Retrieved 28 January 2015.
|This United Kingdom navy-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Angus location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|