From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up RN or Rn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
RN or Rn may stand for:
- rn (newsreader), a Usenet news client
- RN the code for County Roscommon, Ireland
- RN, the published memoirs of American President Richard Nixon
- Air Horizons's IATA
- Fuerzas Armadas de la Resistencia Nacional, political party of El Salvador
- Province of Rimini's ISO 3166-2:IT code
- Radio National, an Australia-wide radio network broadcast by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Radon (symbol Rn), a chemical element
- Regia Nave (Italian, meaning "Royal Ship"), a ship belonging to the Regia Marina
- Registered Identification Number, a number issued by the Federal Trade Commission, used on clothing tags and labels
- Registered nurse
- Renovación Nacional or National Renewal (Chile), a Chilean political party
- Resistencia Nacional of El Salvador
- Rio Grande do Norte, ISO 3166-2:BR code of the Brazilian state
- Round nose, a type of bullet
- Royal Navy of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Abbreviation for "right now".
- Euclidean space with n dimensions, denoted by or
- Newline, represented as \r\n in certain operating systems
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.