RPA (Rubin Postaer and Associates)
|Headquarters||Santa Monica, CA|
|Gerry Rubin, Larry Postaer|
Number of employees
RPA is an American advertising and marketing agency headquartered in Santa Monica, California. It was founded in 1986 by Gerry Rubin and Larry Postaer and currently employs approximately 500 associates. RPA has regional offices in Portland, Denver, Dallas, Chicago, Atlanta, Boston and Moorestown.
Services include broadcast and print creative development, TV, print and radio planning and buying, Web development and interactive marketing, e-mail and mobile marketing, search marketing, strategic planning and research, DRTV, collateral development, sales training and event marketing.
- California Tobacco Control Program
- Pivot TV
- Farmers Insurance
- Honda (automobile)
- Honda Corporate
- Los Angeles Clippers
- Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
- Newport Beach Film Festival
Recent awards and recognitions
- 2009 Belding Sweepstakes Award, Honda Civic Musical road 
- 2009 Belding Bowl Awards, Acura MDX “Motion” commercial, Honda Fit Integrated Campaign, Honda Civic Musical road 
- 2008 "Gold" IAB MIXX Awards, Honda Certified Used Cars Custom Search Program, Honda Civic Tour: Panic at the Disco widget 
- 2007 Bronze Jay Chiat Planning Award 
- 2006 OMMA Creative Agency of the Year 
- 2006 Webby award Honoree 
- 2006 Google Marketing Machine (Agency of the Quarter/ Q4, 2005) 
- 2006 Yahoo! SearchLight Award 
- 2006 Yahoo! Big Idea Purple Chair 
- 2006 “Best in Show” IAB/Adweek (MIXX) Awards 
- 2006 “Gold” IAB/Adweek (MIXX) Awards 
- 2006 Creative Media Awards- Television 
- 2006 Creative Media Award- Search Marketing 
- Bugle Boy Jeans- TV Commercial that introduced the question: “Are those Bugle Boy Jeans you’re wearing?” 
- Honda Accord- An Accord hangs in a gallery like a painting.
- Honda Odyssey- Launch campaign featuring pop artist Keith Haring 
- Vh1- Go Behind The Music TV and Internet campaign featuring Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Mariah Carey, Pete Townshend and John Mellencamp.
- Honda Odyssey- Commercials featuring the William Wegman Weimeraner dogs.
- Honda Odyssey- Family lawyers argue over interior features in this spoof directed by the Coen Brothers, Joel and Ethan.
- Honda- People who look like their Honda vehicles are showcased.
- ampm convenience stores - Campaign centered around the slogan, “Too Much Good Stuff.” 
- Honda Element and Friends- Honda Element traits are likened to unusual animals.
- Honda Element and Friends- Gil the Crab tries to save his job through mySpace.
- Honda Civic Tour- Google Gadget featuring Fall Out Boy for 2007 Honda Civic Tour.
- According to RPA's website
- "Adage Data Center". Adage.
- "Adage Data Center". Adage.
- "Los Angeles Clippers Name RPA New Agency After Review". Advertising Age url=http://adage.com/article/agency-news/rpa-named-los-angeles-clippers-agency/294840/.
- "ThinkLA". ThinkLA url=http://www.thinkla.org/en/rel/60/.
- "MIXX Awards". MIXX Awards url=http://www.mixx-expo.com/mixx2008/126.96.36.199/2.8/awards_gallery_2008.html.
- "Brand Strategists Planning". Brand Strategists url=http://brandstrategists.blogspot.com/2007/08/jay-chiat-planning-awards-announcement.html.
- "MediaPost". Mediapost url=http://publications.mediapost.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Articles.san&s=53197&Nid=%3C:NewsLetterId:%3E&p=%3C:id:%3E.
- "Webby Awards". Webby Awards url=http://www.webbyawards.com/webbys/current_honorees.php?media_id=98&category_id=126.
- "Ad Forum RPA". Adforum url=http://www.adforum.com/agency/5335/profile/rpa.
- "Ad Forum RPA". Cnet url=http://www.news.com/8301-10784_3-6042566-7.html.
- "Ad Forum RPA". RPA Press Release url=http://www.rpa.com/subsections/press.html?section=2006&id=yahoo%21bigideachairfinalrelease.
- "Gladwell" (PDF). Gladwell.
- "New York Times". New York Times url=http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9C0CE5DD103EF931A35751C0A966958260.
- "New York Times". New York Times url=http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9E0DEFD9133CF930A15751C1A96E958260.
- "New York Times". New York Times url=http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=990CE7DE143AF937A25753C1A96E958260.
- "imedia connection". imediaconnection url=http://www.imediaconnection.com/content/2848.asp.
- "High Beam". High Beam url=http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-57066102.html.
- "imedia connection". imediaconnection url=http://www.imediaconnection.com/content/7394.asp.
- "Mediapost". Mediapost url=http://publications.mediapost.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Articles.showArticle&art_aid=50248.
- "Mediapost". Mediapost url=http://www.google.com/adwords/gadgetads/success/honda.html.