From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RRI may refer to:
- Rights and Resources Initiative, an international coalition of organizations promoting land tenure reform for poor communities around the world
- Radio Republik Indonesia, the Indonesian state radio network
- Radio Romania International
- Raman Research Institute, a physics research institute and trust
- Robarts Research Institute in London, Canada.
- Rick A. Ross Institute, an anti-cult organization
- Route relay interlocking, an electrical system used in Railway signalling
- NYSE code for Reliant Energy
- Road Routing Information within Integrated Transport Network data provided by Ordnance Survey
- RRI Rhein Ruhr International, Consulting Engineers
- Responsible Research and Innovation, notion used by the European Union
- RRI Battersea Studios Ltd, a London based Game Developer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.