From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RS may refer to:
Science and medicine
- A unique DbSNP record ID number (“rs#”; e.g. rs206437).
- rs - leaf stomatal resistance.
- R/S classification, important in chiral chemistry
- Roemheld syndrome, a complex of gastrocardiac symptoms
- Recommended Standard, an early prefix used for electronic standards (e.g. RS-232) now maintained by the Electronic Industries Alliance
- RS is the abbreviation for the C0 control code Record Separator
- Reed-Solomon error correction, a popular coding technique
- .rs, the internet country code top-level domain for Republic of Serbia
- .rs filename extension for Rust (programming language) source code
- Republic of Serbia, ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 code
- Republika Srpska, one of the two political entities that compose the state of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Rally Sport, a designation used on cars that are rally class
- RennSport, German for "racing sport", a designation used internationally for cars such as the Audi RS models and the Porsche 911 Carrera RS and GT3 RS
- Rallye Sport, used by the Ford Motor Company for its Ford TeamRS series of cars
- RS Sailing, also uses RS as prefix for model names
- Roberval and Saguenay Railway reporting mark RS
- Rs., an abbreviation for rupee, the currency used in Pakistan, India and several other Asian countries
- RS Components, international electronic component distributor
- Risk and Safety Statements or "R/S statements", a system of hazard codes and phrases for labeling dangerous chemicals
- Relief Society, an auxiliary of the LDS church
- Report Short, a type of Congressional Research Service Report
- Resistant starch
- RS Public Company Limited, a Thai Music Company
- République solidaire, French political party
- Radio Science, an instrument aboard MESSENGER space probe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.