From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RSV may refer to:
- Respiratory syncytial virus, a virus causing respiratory disease
- Revised Standard Version, an English Bible translation
- Right subclavian vein
- Rous sarcoma virus, a retrovirus causing cancer in chickens
- Royal Society of Victoria
- Several Aprilia motorcycles
- Several Stampe et Vertongen aircraft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.