|Type||Radio and television|
International (via RTCG SAT and www.rtcg.me)
|Key people||Rade Vojvodić (General-Director)
Dušan Simonović (President of the RTCG council)
|Launch date||1949 (radio)
|Former names||Radio-Televizija Titograd (RTT) (1963)|
Radio Television of Montenegro (Montenegrin: Radio televizija Crne Gore, Радио телевизија Црне Горе - or RTCG, РТЦГ) is the public broadcasting organization of Montenegro. A state-owned company with its headquarters in Podgorica, it is made up of Radio Montenegro (RCG - Radio Crne Gore) and Montenegro Television (TVCG - Televizija Crne Gore). In July 2001, RTCG became a joint member of the European Broadcasting Union (EBU), and became a full member of the EBU upon the declaration of Montenegrin independence in 2006.
The first radio station in the Balkans and South-East Europe was established in Montenegro with the opening of a transmitter situated on the hill of Volujica near Bar by Knjaz Nikola I Petrović-Njegoš on 3 August 1904. Radio Cetinje commenced broadcasts on 27 November 1944 and in 1949, Radio Titograd was formed. In 1990 it changed its name to Radio Crna Gora.
RTV Titograd was established in 1963 to produce original television programmes. RTV Titograd later became RTCG. The first broadcast by TVCG in Belgrade was a news program in 1964.
Since October 2002, RTCG has been a member of the EGTA, European Group of Television Advertising. The station also broadcasts to Australia and New Zealand through the Optus D2 Satellite via UBI World TV.
RTCG has three TV Channels: two Terrestrial, one International; it also has a radio station.
- TV CG 1 - News and domestic production.
- TV CG 2 - Sport, entertainment.
- TV CG Sat - RTCG International Channel via satellite.
Informative programmes 
- U centar
- Robin Hud
- Dobro jutro Crna Goro
- Crna Gora uživo
- Let ka zvijezdama
- Znam da znaš
- Chocolate com Pimenta
- Cafe con aroma de mujer
- Aquarella do Brasil
- A Muralha
- Por Amor
- Nina... amada mia
- La Mujer de Judas
- Velo de Novia
- Geminiz... venganza de amor
- Los Serrano
Soap operas 
- 7th Heaven
- Small People
- Walker, Texas Ranger
- The District
- Crime Scene Investigation
- Wind at My Back
- The 4400
- Crossing Jordan
- Medico de Familia
- Un Paso Adelante
- Saved by the Bell
- 'Allo, 'Allo
- The Borgias (2011 TV series)
- Rade Vojvodić - General Director
- Radojka Rutović - Director of Television
- Vidak Boričić - General Director of Finance
- Ljiljana Braćanović Nikolić - Deputy Director General and Technical Director
- Vesna Pejović - Deputy Director General International Relations
- Budimir Raičević - Director of Radio
- Fadil Bibezić - Head of Legal Department
- Vanja Šipovac - Head of Marketing
- Marina Vuković - Editor in Chief of First TV Channel
- Lana Sekulić - Editor in Chief of Second TV Channel
- Zorica Kumburović - Editor in Chief of First Radio Channel
- Mirsad Rastoder - Editor in Chief of Second Radio Channel